IBC Constructions will deliver an end to end solution which will involve consultation, planning, design, installation and commissioning.
We provide relevant and required walk tests and consultation with the major Carriers.
Our range of testing and commissioning equipment enables us to deliver the full end to end product whether it’s a Passive DAS or an Active DAS that can consist of multiple types of cabling such as fibre etc.
We have provided installation capabilities to all the major RF design companies across Australia and during that time have successfully completed over $147million of projects on time and on budget.
IBCC also operates a complete warehouse operation receiving and distributing across Australia.
We receive and distribute third party goods and have developed our own tracking system to ensure that all incoming and outgoing freight is not only correct and undamaged but also arrives on site at the required times.
Our warehouse manager reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Site Surveys
- Pre and Post Walk Test
- DAS (Distributed Antenna System) Installations
Coax cabling, twisted pair installation
Optical Fibre Installation
- Electrical designs, installs, testing and certification
- Air conditioning design, installation and servicing
- Sweep and PIM Compliance testing
- Integration and Commissioning
- As built documentation
- Telco carrier consultation
- Base station co-locates and green field builds
- Detailed structural designs and fabrication
- Supply, storage and management of materials
- Maintenance of existing DAS due to Fit out and Refurbs
- Maintenance of age-old DAS that require Testing and Rectifying integrity and performance
OUR PROJECTS INCLUDE
Want to learn more about IBC Constructions?
Contact our friendly staff today.